Monday, January 5, 2009

Introduction....

who am I?
why am I doing this?

My name is...can a name represent me...who or what am I...does it have any bearing on the kinda person I was, I am or will become...Quoting Mr.Shakespeare "What's in a name"!!!!

Well the second question....I dont even no myself...at this point of my life I have a million things I need to take care of, think of, decide upon...
But I am typing some shit I wont even like to read after 5 mins...

But as it is with me...just have to try something new...
lets see how long do I keep with this vagary of mine...

Thanks to the Internet...we can have a peek into the lives of people who want to share it with the world...

I dont really no If I want to do that...but when I read some blogs...not to while my time away...but to look for some information...I found them pretty useful...

I wont be writing very informative stuff...or may be I will... naa just kidding I cant even If I wanted to...I am just incapable of that :P

so one things for sure...

this is going to be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment